LETSROBO was founded with the vision of creating a comprehensive and well-defined technology curriculum which would be valued and approved nationally and internationally. more...
LETSROBO is dedicated to educating and inspiring young minds in technology and make them future ready. more...
- LETSROBO was founded with the vision of creating a comprehensive and well-defined technology curriculum which would be valued and approved nationally and internationally.
- We manage the School Robotic Lab in a hassle-free manner, where the school does not have to setup, manage or upgrade the curriculum/kits/teaching resources.
- LETSROBO is dedicated to educating and inspiring young minds in technology and make them future ready.
- Goal is to extend this curriculum to as many schools as possible in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- It is our moral and ethical responsibility to equip our kids with tools and technology, so they can compete not only within the country but at the global level.
- LETSROBO is the ONLY program affiliated with top US educational institutes and follows US and European technology / robotics curriculum standards (ITEEA-STL) recognized globally.
We want our kids to excel in the following skills
We ensure kids not only retain interest in Science/ Math but also be creative in applying science and technology to solve real life problems.
How are we different
World Class Curriculum
Our curriculum is certified and affiliated with renowned US UNIVERSITIES.
Follows ITEEA-STL & ISTE Curriculum Standards recognized globally.
We believe 'To be the BEST you have to Learn the BEST'.
Our Robots, machines/tools, circuits and programming platform are best in the world.
Our Student-Teacher ratio is 15:1 and the student-Kit ratio is 2/3:1.
Focus on Student centered customized hands on learning environment.
Our Teachers are subject matter experts and are highly trained.
- Robotics (Basic functions, sequencing, loops)
- Programming (Block based, defining background and characters)
- Electronics/Arduino (Foundation electronics)
- 3D Modelling (Using the tools and basic models)
- Robotics (Motors and Sensor programming)
- Programming (Math, Variables, Functions / Custom Modules)
- Electronics / Arduino (Introduction to Arduino components)
- 3D Modelling (designing geometrical pieces using maths/ geometry principles)
- Robotics (Programming robots using multiple sensors and movements)
- Programming (Learn coding languages like Python)
- Arduino (Arduino/ IOT projects)
- 3D Modelling (making clay based 3D models)
Robotics Kits is taught by using actual motors and sensors kits. An Effective way to teach programming, logical thinking, problem solving and basic engineering.
PROGRAMMING / AI
Programming is taught through Story creation, animation and games. Effective way to teach kids creativity, computational thinking like modularization and literative design.
Kids built simple and complex machines using hands on interactive kits. Effective way to reinforce the principles of physics and engineering concepts.
Kids will build electronic circuits and implement Arduino / IOT projects. Effective way to teach fundamentals of Electronics and Arduino components and circuits which is necessary for Robotics.
Based on the practical requirements kids learn to design & model a complete object using 3D applications. Effective way to implement out of box thinking and creativity.
Student : Bhav Gandhi, Std. VI
LETSROBO Robotics program has helped Bhav to become CREATIVE AND PROBLEM SOLVER. Thankful to VIBGYOR for offering this program through LETSROBO.
Student : Vivan, Std. VI
Vivan learnt basic concepts of machine, to program games and robots through LETSROBO technology program. Teachers were able to teach efficiently and answer his questions.
Mrs. Sonnal Gajwani
Student : Yash, Std. IX
Hello friends! My son Yash Gajwani is studying in the 9th standard. He has been appearing for Robotics classes at LetsRobo since a year and has learnt a lot of new things. He is learning coding in an easy way. Teaching methods at LetsRobo are different from routine classes with a friendly environment and understanding too. I have always recommended Robotics to all my friends. In short I am happy as Yash is able to take advanced lessons in the field of robotics as he wishes.Thanks a lot LetsRobo.
Dr. Noorie Aironi
Student : Narendra, Std. VIII
Narendra enjoys the LetsRobo Robotics Technology Program. LetsRobo has helped him to expand knowledge of technology, helped him to create foundation in electronics and robotics. He is happy engaged in technology curriculum (He gives credit to his mother).
Ready to join? Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Address7221 S 41st Dr Phoenix, AZ,
USA - 85041